The Maison Forte de Boisset dates from medieval times and has been renovated several times. Reconstructed in 1438-1480, the foundations date from the 13th or 14th century. The château consists of two different parts and the architecture is decidedly military in nature. Surrounded by a moat on three sides, the buildings also incorporate some of the original outer wall with three partially destroyed round towers.
Open from 15 July to 15 August and few days in September. Mandatory reservation.
Adult : 5.00€ Children : 2.50€
Means of payment
Cheques and postal orders